- Nugraha, E. Two figures of climate human: Climate change resilience and subjectivities. Global Environmental Change. In preparation.
- Nugraha, E. Resilience governmentality: Urban climate resilience, intermediate cities, and knowledge-power. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers. In preparation.
- Nugraha, E. Why we disagree about resilience: Three different epistemologies on urban resilience. Resilience: International Policies, Practices and Discourses. In preparation.
- Nugraha, E; Lassa, J.A. (2018). Towards endogenous disasters and climate adaptation policy making in Indonesia. Disaster Prevention and Management, Volume 27 (2): 228-242.
- Tyler, S.; Nugraha, E.; Nguyen, H.K.; Nguyen, N.V.; Sari, A.D., Thinpanga, P.; Trang, T.T; Verma, S.S. (2016). Indicators of urban climate resilience: A contextual approach. Environmental Science and Policy, Volume 66: 420-426.
- Lassa, J.A.; Nugraha, E. (2014). From shared learning to shared action in building resilience in the city of Bandar Lampung, Indonesia. Environment and Urbanization, Volume 27 (1): 161-180.
Working paper and conference proceeding
- Nugraha, E. (2018). Climate humans in the age of climate change. A compendium of Allianz Climate Risk Research Award – Weathering the storms: Fostering our understandig of climate-related risks and our capacity to respond. Allianz Climate Solutions: Munich.
- Tyler, S., Nugraha, E., Nguyen, H.K., Nguyen, N.V., Sari, A.D., Thinpanga, P., Tran, T.T., Verma, S.S., Swanson, D., and Bizikova, L. (2014). Developing indicators of urban climate resilience. ISET Climate Resilience Working Paper 3. ISET: Boulder, Colorado.
- Nugraha, E. (2013). City case study: Multi-stakeholders processes of vulnerability assessment and resilience strategies in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia. Proceedings of the Resilient Cities 2013 Congress, [online] Available at: <https://bit.ly/2Di96CL>
- Nugraha, E. Risk communication in adaptation planning and actions in Indonesia. In: Djalante, R.; Aldrian, E.; and Jupesta, J (eds). Climate change research, policy and actions in Indonesia: Science, adaptation and mitigation. Springer. Abstract accepted and in preparation.
- Ruszczyk, H; Nugraha, E. (eds). Overlooked Cities: Perspectives from medium-sized cities of the Global South. Routledge. In preparation.